Friday, November 1, 2013

Fab Friday #30

Ooooooo! Look at ALL the pretty colors!! I love me a purdi-fied color challenge, and this one is it!

I played with the Woodcut Feathers in MDS and printed me out some feathers for my creation ... and I'm getting excited about them. Think I'm gonna have my eCutter make the next batch, instead of printing them out and cutting them myself!

Stamps: Off the Grid, Gorgeous Grunge, Another Thank You, En Francais
Paper:  Early Espresso, Cajun Craze, Very Vanilla
Ink: Old Olive, Crushed Curry, Cajun Craze, Early Espresso, Crumb Cake
Accessories:  Linen Thread, Designer Natural Button, Label Bracket Punch
MDS: Feathered Woodcuts




Here's a little graphic of the pretty colors we are working with this week ...







And ... Here's a link to the Fab Friday Challenge Blog so you can play along:

Fab Friday Challenge Blog

Check out the Fab blogs of my fellow Fab Friends:

Mindy Backes
Cindy Beach
Justin Krieger
Amanda Mertz
Brenda Myers
Amy O'Neill
Marla Reed
Pam Steckman
Jan Tinklenberg

From Millan.NetHappy Fall Y'all!!!
 photo blogFALL2013signature_zps52ff99ee.png

3 comments:

Amy O said...

Love this card, Wendy! The feathers are fabulous, and I love the subtle script background with the grungey grid stamp. Very fun!

Carol Carriveau said...

Wonderful color palette....and your card is wonderful as well...love our grid stamp and the splotches...the grunge stamps go so well with so many other stamps. Great card!

Amanda Mertz said...

Love the combination of the splatters and grunge with the blog crisp look of the feathers! Fun card! TFS!