Sunday, November 17, 2013

Monday Montage #7

Woot! Woot!! It's time for another Monday Montage!! I'm grateful on so many levels ... but mostly because I found this card that I never posted that I made when I did a presentation at Stampin' Up Regionals here in Salt Lake last April!! I didn't get to make something "new" because ...

... I have food poisoning!! Or some other such monster ... and it's been makin' me MISERABLE all stinkin' day!! I'll probably live ... probably ... but am VERY glad I had SOMEthing I hadn't posted yet that I could share with all y'all ...

Stamps: Label Love
Paper: Basic Black, Whisper White, Coastal Cabana, Pumpkin Pie, Brights Designer Series Paper Pack
Ink:  Basic Black, Coastal Cabana
Accessories:  1 3/8" Circle Punch, 1 1/4" Circle Punch, Owl Builder Punch (for small black dot in eye), Bitty Circle Punch, In Color Boutique Details, Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border Punch, Artisan Label Punch, 7/8" Scallop Circle Punch, Perfect Polka Dots Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Whisper White Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon, Simply Scored, Sponge

Click on the "back" button below to see Kaitlyn Zumbach's happy creation ... on the "next" button to see Amy O'Neill's brilliance!
 photo blogFALL2013signature_zps52ff99ee.png

3 comments:

Amy O said...

What a cute ducky, Wendy! I love the way you've used the dsp with it, and I love the pops of black.

Cathy Casey said...

awe Wendy, I am so sad you feel so bad....and so impressed that you found a project that hadn't been "aired" yet so to speak :) Super cute little duck, I love paper piecing projects!

Jen Timko said...

How completely adorable! Love this guy!