Friday, November 29, 2013

Fab Friday #32

Welcome to Fab Friday on this Black Friday!! Hopefully, y'all have done all of your shopping ... and after a NAP you can play along with this week's challenge!!

I had a TOTALLY different idea in mind when I started this card ... and in the end it turned into something SUPER simple. It was actually MUCH more complex in my head. I always seem to struggle with "simple" ... so this card kinda made me happy!

Stamps: Snow Day
Paper: Real Red, Coastal Cabana, Whisper White
Ink: Gumball Green, Real Red
Accessories: Northern Flurry Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Coastal Cabana Ruffled Ribbon, Gumball Green Stitched Satin Ribbon, Real Red Taffeta Ribbon, Rhinestone Basics, Season of Style Washi Tape, MDS (Old St. Nick - sled)






Here's the actual color palette we are playing with this week ...









And ... Here's a link to the Fab Friday Challenge Blog so you can play along:

Fab Friday Challenge Blog

Check out the Fab blogs of my fellow Fab Friends:

Mindy Backes
Cindy Beach
Justin Krieger
Amanda Mertz
Brenda Myers
Amy O'Neill
Marla Reed
Pam Steckman
Jan Tinklenberg

Have a happy weekend, my friends!!
 photo blogFALL2013signature_zps52ff99ee.png

3 comments:

Scrappin' Playground of Dreams said...

I love how you combined MDS with your stamping!!! I am lost when it comes to the MDS!!! would love to learn though!!!! :-)
Thank you for the inspiration!!!
Trish

Heidi Baks said...

Very cute, Wendy! I love the addition of the MDS image... so simple (to create) yet effective.

Carol Carriveau said...

Love the color combo...your design really pops it all....great card!