Monday, May 19, 2014

Freakin' Peek-a-BOO!!

OhmyGOODNESS!!!!! Are you all getting TOTALLY STOKED for the new catalog to go "live" on June 1??? Well, SO are the Control Freaks!! (Did ya SEE what Justin Krieger did??) This month we are all sharing some of the creations we have made with our new "Sneak Peek" supplies ... (being a SU demo DOES have it's perks ... one of which is being able to purchase SOME of the new stuff about a month before the catalog comes out!). Let's keep rolling!

I ordered the Baby's First Framelits Dies AND the Something for Baby stamp set as part of my preview goodies ... and, sadly, the stamp set is on backorder (I only ordered it last week, so it should be here SOON!). I had to come up with SOMEthing I could make with the framelits withOUT having to rely on the coordinating stamp set ... so here is what I made!! I cut the little speech bubble using MDS and my Silhouette (yeah-yeah-yeah ... y'all are gonna wanna buy your OWN soon!)

Stamps: Teeny Tiny Wishes
Paper: Hello Honey, Lost Lagoon, Whisper White
Ink: Lost Lagoon
Accessories: Baby's First Framelits, Decorative Dots Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack (heart), Corner Rounder Punch, Lost Lagoon Satin Stitched Ribbon, Whisper White Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon, Rhinestone Basics, Silhouette eCutter
MDS Downloads:  Word Bubble Punch (punch 1)

The little flower image on this card just SPEAKS to me!! It's from the "Something to Say" stamp set!! And YES!! It DOES have a coordinating punch (which is one of THREE in the new Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack. LOVELOVELOVE!!! SOSOMUCH!!! I kinda went a little flower crazy ... but I couldn't HELP myself!!

Stamps: Something to Say, Work of Art
Paper: Blackberry Bliss, Pink Pirouette, Whisper White
Ink: Blackberry Bliss, Pink Pirouette
Accessories: Pearl Basics, 1 1/4" Square Punch, Linen Thread, Simply Scored

Next up??? Cindy Elam!! I LOVE her style!!


 photo blogsignature_zps8e79d50b.png

6 comments:

Heidi @ Stuck on Stampin' said...

Wendy, way to think outside the box with using the onesie framelit with DSP underneath. It's perfect!! And, I just love all of those bitty flowers...and such a fun color combo! Pretty sure I'll be breaking down and getting that new punch ASAP. :)

Heidi Baks said...

What a great way to punt with the baby framelits! So cute! I love the color combo on the flower card, and I just passed over that stamp set. I have to go back and look.

Natalie said...

What a clever way to use the onesie framelit! I totally love this idea and how the card turned out - so cute!

Your second card is gorgeous! You've gotta love when a stamp set has a coordinating punch!

Tanya said...

aww, the baby card is adorable! But I LOVE the second card! Beautiful purple for those flowers!! I like the combined stamps too!

Melissa Davies said...

Great idea for the framelits without the stamps - love that! HOW STUNNING is that Blackberry with the Pink Pirouette?! BEAUTIFUL!

~Emillie said...

Both of these cards are absolutely amazing!!! Hope you don't mind if I Pin them!!! I know a lot of people will be so excited to see! p.s. I also love your new blog border! It is sooooo cute!