Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Good Things Come to Those Who Wait ...

... and I have been waiting for a WHOLE WEEK to play with my new Stampin' Up goodies!!! Last week we (as SU demos) were given the opportunity to preorder some of the happy fun things that will be available come June 1 (keep your eyes and wallets OPEN!!! Hehehe!!)!! Living sooo close to Mecca (aka the SU Home Office), my orders come VERY quickly, and I NEVER have to expedite the shipping (don't be hatin'!)!! I placed my order at 12:36 am on May 1, and the order got to my house on the morning of the 2nd!!! WOOT!! WOOT!!! But, alas ... it has been sitting in the box ... just STARING at me ... TAUNTING me ... WILLING me to play with it!!!

With all my CRAZY schedule this past week, I haven't really had any time to "play" ... UNTIL this morning!! YAY!! HOORAY!!! SOOOO MUCH FUN!!

Isn't this little birdie just ADORBS???? I loves him!!! These images are from the soon-to-be Hostess set called "Hello Love" ... it's loverly!!

Glad to have my daughter home so I can have some free slave labor ... I mean an indentured servant ... ummm ... helper!! She reorganized my kitchen drawers yesterday and they look FAB!!!!

Stamps:  Hello Love
Paper:  Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Moonlight DSP
Ink:  Blackberry Bliss, Lost Lagoon, Hello Honey
Accessories:  1 3/8" Circle Punch, Word Bubbles Framelits, Word Window Punch, Linen Thread, Blackberry Bliss Satin Stitched Ribbon, Lost Lagoon Satin Stitched Ribbon, Hello Honey Satin Stitched Ribbon, Essentials Hardware Clips, Sewing Machine

From Millan.NetLet the sun shine in, people!!

 photo blogsignature_zps8e79d50b.png

4 comments:

Cheryl said...

what a cute little bird. I really like the new in colors. Fun Fun fun

Wendie Waldman said...

Thiis is just adorable!

Elizabeth Price said...

CUTE CUTE CUTE!!!

Margaret Raburn said...

Love the new goodies.. the birdie set and the new colors!!