Sunday, May 25, 2014

Monday Montage #20




Happy Memorial Day to all of my American friends!! It's Monday Montage Day as well ... so I decided to get a little bit "patriotic" this go 'round and do something "Red, White and ... Bermuda Bay??"

I was trying to come up with some ideas to do with my Stamp Club friends. I kinda cased a card I did a while back, but the BIGGEST difference was that I used NEW stamps!! YAY for new stamps!!! I ALSO used some soon-to-be-retired LOVELY Polka Dot Parade DSP (oh how I am gonna MISS this paper!!! LOVE me some polka dots!)

Stamps: Work of Art
Paper: Whisper White, Bermuda Bay, Polka Dot Parade DSP
Ink: Real Red, Bermuda Bay
Accessories: Chevron Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, 1 3/8" Square Punch, Bermuda Bay Taffeta Ribbon, Hardware Essentials Clip

From Millan.NetHappy Memorial Day!!

Click "Back" to check out Melissa Stout's magic, and/or the "Next" button to see Amy O'Neill's amazingness!




 photo blogsignature_zps8e79d50b.png

4 comments:

Creating on the Run said...

So super cute! Your card is so cheerful and fabulous. Love the new stamps!

Tanya said...

Oooo! Very pretty! Great color combo and I love the heart banner!

Carol Carriveau said...

Bermuda Bay IS a blue color...love your card design!

Nana and Papa said...

So glad I found your blog. Love the postings.