Friday, May 16, 2014

Ooooh!! FRUITY!!

Ya know what my most FAVORITE thing is about using My Digital Studio (aka MDS)??? Having the ability to "resurrect" some old and dearly-loved stamp sets!!

LIKE THIS ONE!!! Oh how I LOVED Tart and Tangy!! Fell in L-O-V-E with it the moment I saw it!!! And I'm not quite sure WHAT sparked my brain to make me feel the interest in making fruity citrus slices for my creation ... but once the idea popped into my brain I COULDN'T push it back out!!!

Used my Silhouette to cut the little citrus slices ... then used the soon-to-be-released "Work of Art" stamp set to add the little chevron patterns and the sentiment ... I see myself using this set to add little splashes of color a LOT!!

This was also the sample I used as the hostess for today's Free for All Challenge over on SCS (Splitcoaststampers). I told everyone that the challenge was to use something that was the closest to them (by vision or by touch) that they had recently purchased and NOT used ... so mine was the Work of Art stamps ... guess it would be a GOOD idea for me to clean my craft room as they were a LOT of things I could've used for this challenge!!

Stamps: Work of Art
Paper: Wild Wasabi, Whisper White
Ink: Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight, Wild Wasabi
Accessories: 1 3/8" Square Punch, Gold Sequin Trim, eCutter (Silhouette)
MDS Download: Tart and Tangy

Happy Friday!!!

 photo blogsignature_zps8e79d50b.png

2 comments:

ElisaBell said...

I LOVE it! Great job!

Carol Carriveau said...

I still have my fruit stamps hiding somewhere...time of the year to dig them out. Even though yours are digital, still make a wonderful card!