Sunday, July 20, 2014

Monday Montage #24


Gonna wax all MUSHY again!!! Had the AMAZING chance to be able to meet up with MANY of the girls on our Monday Montage team while at Convention!! We exchanged swaps and hugs and did some stamping together! Feeling VERY blessed to call them my friends ...

Ohhhh how I STRUGGLED with this card!!! I have a VERY hard time knowing when to STOP adding and embellishing ... and I REALLY agonized over leaving so MUCH "plain ol' white" space!!! In the end, I think I have decided that I like it ...

Stamps:  Kinda Electic (my NEW favorite stamp set!)
Paper:  Whisper White, Bermuda Bay, Night of Navy, Crushed Curry
Ink:  Bermuda Bay, Night of Navy, Crushed Curry
Accessories:  Chalk Talk Framelits, Crushed Curry Chevron Ribbon, 1 1/4" Square Punch, Gold Sequin Trim, Staple, Sewing Machine, Silhouette eCutter
MDS Download: Woodcut Embellishments

Aren't these ladies just BEAUTIFUL???? And to tell you the truth, they are every bit as beautiful INSIDE which makes them even that much more gorgeous on the OUTSIDE!! (Okay ... you were warned ... I am feeling all MUSHY and GLOWY inside ... and missing them already!!) We were very sad that we didn't have Dani Dziama, Dara Gloden and Julie Warnick with us!! NEXT year, ladies!! Convention 2015!! Woot!! WOOT!!  Left to right: Cathy Casey, Melissa Stout, Elizabeth Price, Bree Renwick, Kaitlyn Zumbach (who was chosen to be on THIS year's Artisan Design Team ... way to GO, girlie!), ME and Amy O'Neill!

Click "Back" to see Melissa Stout's lovely card, and/or the "Next" button to see Amy O'Neill's talent just JUMPING out of the computer at ya!

 photo blogsignature_zps8e79d50b.png

2 comments:

Creating on the Run said...

I so wish I could have been there! Your swap is fabulous-embellished to perfection!

Donna said...

LOVE SEEING THE PHOTO!!! Thanks soo much!
Absolutely love your card too, love it (TFS)!!!
CONGRATULATIONS KAITLYN, TOO, I SAW YOUR DISPLAY AT CONVENTION; WOO HOO!!! :)
Cheers to all, Donna