Sunday, July 6, 2014

Stamp Review Crew - Summer Silhouettes Edition

Welcome to this week's version of The Stamp Review Crew!! Using "Summer Silhouettes" this time around.  I have used this set several times, so this time around I wanted to try something kinda different ...

Abandoning ALL things "bright and summery" I went with a more neutral color palette.  I REALLY wanted to use the Woodgrain Background stamp, so I just kinda ran with that ...

Stamps:  Summer Silhouettes, Happy Watercolor, Hardwood
Paper:  Crumb Cake, Mossy Meadow, Very Vanilla, Typeset DSP
Ink:  Early Espresso, Soft Suede, Crumb Cake, Mossy Meadow
Accessories:  Chalk Talk Framelits, Natural 5/8" Chevron Ribbon, 1 1/4" Square Punch, Gold Sequin Trim, Venetian Crochet Trim, Sewing Machine






Here are all the images that come in Summer Silhouettes to play with ... LOTS of possibilities, right??









Next up?? Deb Currier!! If you click on the "previous blog" button you will be taken back to Adriana Benitez's fabulous creation as well!


 photo blogsignature_zps8e79d50b.png

9 comments:

Dawn Tidd said...

Wow! I love this with the neutrals! The stitching and sequins are great accents! Super card!

Beth W. said...

I love all the details, and you picked the perfect sentiment. This *card* makes me happy :).

Holly/Rubber Redneck said...

This is da bomb! I love the neutral look the sewing and gold sequins!

Unknown said...

The hardwood stamp set makes a great background for your card and the Mossy Meadow is the perfect contrast for the Crumb Cake and Very Vanilla. Very pretty.

Add Ink and Stamp said...

Love how you used all neutral colors with a touch of gold!

Carol Carriveau said...

Your neutral palate is wonderful and love that you added a bit of gold to it!

Anonymous said...

The combination of the hardwood background and Summer Silhouettes is beautiful. The neutral tones, stitching and embellishments combine with them to make a really pretty boho-chic style card. Thanks for the inspiration!

Heidi Baks said...

Wendy, you just drive me crazy with your talent for a layout. Just beautiful! All matches the background beautifully. Love the tag and the Typeset DSP. I see a few accessories I haven't picked up for myself yet... hmmm.

Jill Coleman said...

I actually gasped when I saw your card Wendy. Wow, love love it! Love all the layering and the details and the colors. Gorgeous.