Friday, July 18, 2014

Fab Friday #46

GREETINGS and Happy Fab Friday from CRAZYTOWN!! (aka Salt Lake City during Stampin' Up Convention!!) I have been RUNNING at FULL TILT for about three weeks now ... I'm gonna need a VACAY as soon as Convention is over ... especially since it came on the heels of girls camp and all the crazy prep I did for THAT!!

I got to make this card with a BRAND-NEW-FRESH-FROM-THE-HOLIDAY-MINI stamp set!!! It's called "For All Things" ... it's actually GORGEOUS!! AND ... it's actually a "fall" set ... but since I bought it at Convention yesterday (not available for EVERYone until August 28!), I just HAD to use it!!! Who doesn't LOVE 'em some new stamps???

I'm also VERY stuck on "white-on-white" ... you will see once I start posting my Convention samples and swaps just what I mean. The colors for this week's challenge really WERE a challenge since this stamp set ALSO has some accompanying GORGEOUS designer series paper in LUSCIOUS fall colors. I used this sample for today's Free for All Challenge over on SCS as well. I called the challenge "Bright and Beautiful" ...

Stamps: For All Things
Paper: Whisper White, Coastal Cabana
Ink: Daffodil Delight, Strawberry Slush, Coastal Cabana
Accessories: Squares Framelits, Small Oval Punch, Hexagon Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Linen Thread






Here's this week's color combo in case you'd like to play along ...







And ... Here's a link to the Fab Friday Challenge Blog so you can play along:

Fab Friday Challenge Blog

Check out the Fab blogs of my fellow Fab Friends:

Mindy Backes
Cindy Beach
Brian King
Justin Krieger
Amanda Mertz
Brenda Myers
Marla Reed
Pam Steckman
Jan Tinklenberg

Headed out for another FANTASTIC day of stamping, laughing, sharing with my peeps at Convention. I canNOT imagine my life without the friends I have made over the past 10 years on my crazy-fun journey with Stampin' Up ... they are like FAMILY to me!! I will share some Convention pix with you tomorrow!!
 photo blogsignature_zps8e79d50b.png

3 comments:

Amanda Mertz said...

Beautiful! Even though you say this is a fall set it looks awesome with all the white and bright challenge colors. Have fun today!! =) TFS!

Tanya said...

I love this!! Fun layout and the stamping is gorgeous!

Carol Carriveau said...

What a bright color challenge...and your card is as well! Loving those branches - can't wait til we who did not attend convention can pre-order!