Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Birthday Cards for Display

One of the display board teams I worked with for this past Convention was the "Fast and Fabulous" group ... our entire board was "birthday" themed ... I had a LOT of fun making the projects I pulled together for this board (I'm always making birthday cards, so these projects made me feel RIGHT at home!

The two samples I am sharing today are ALL about the "Petite Petals" stamp set and punch. So.Freakin.Adorable. I feel like I could use this set a LOT of times and not have my creations come out ANYthing alike ... like this first one ... add a little bit o' grunge to it (I'm tellin' ya, "Gorgeous Grunge" is the "little black dress" of stamp sets.  Must.have.) and you're GOOD to go!

Stamps: Petite Petals, Gorgeous Grunge, Itty Bitty Banners, Stippled Blossoms (leaves)
Paper: Very Vanilla
Ink:  Crumb Cake, Crisp Cantaloupe, Strawberry Slush, Pistachio Pudding
Accessories:  Large Polka Dot Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Baked Brown Sugar Thick Baker's Twine, Bitty Banners Framelits, Corner Rounder, Petite Petals Punch, Brights Candy Dots

For this one I didn't have to stamp the flowers at ALL .. used the Petite Petals Punch AND one of the flowers from the Boho Blossoms Punch, added a silver brad at the center and VOILA!! (The Striped Scallop Thinlits Die and the Burlap Ribbon were PERFECT to accent the flowers!) And, of course, there's always Perfect Polka Dots ... I think that has been my most used Textured Impressions Embossing Folder EVER!!

Stamps:  Something to Say
Paper:  Whisper White, Brights Color Collection DSP
Ink:  Rich Razzleberry
Accessories:  Petite Petals Punch, Boho Blossoms Punch, 1/8" Silver Mini Brads, Striped Scallop Thinlits Die, Perfect Polka Dots Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Word Window Punch, Burlap Ribbon

Have a fabulous day!

 photo blogsignature_zps8e79d50b.png

1 comment:

Jodie Swartzlander said...

These are beautiful Wendy, thanks for sharing.