Friday, July 11, 2014

Burgers and Fries????

To be honest, there are a LOT of things in this year's new Stampin' Up catalog that are on my wish list ... and I DO mean a LOT!! But these hamburger box/fry box dies were RIGHT AT THE TOP!!! EEEEeeeppp!!! Happy!Happy!Happy!!! OhMyGosh!!! SoFreakin'Cute!!

I knew as soon as I saw them that I WOULD be using them to add to the "Secret Sister" stash ... AND it gave me the opportunity to use up some of my retired (um, VINTAGE??) stuff!! These fry boxes used not ONLY last year's oh-so-fabulous Soho Subway DSP, but ALSO the cute ruffled in color ribbon! EEEEeeeppp!! (Oh wait ... I said that already!)

I used the cello bags from June's Paper Pumpkin Kit to add the saltwater taffy to these darling little things ... yeah, you really DO need to subscribe to Paper Pumpkin ... just sayin' ...

Stamps: Blue Ribbon
Paper: Soho Subway DSP (retired), Hello Honey, Early Espresso, Very Vanilla
Ink: Island Indigo
Accessories: Artisan Label Punch, 1 3/8" Circle Punch, Baked Brown Sugar Ruffled Stretch Ribbon (retired), Fry Box Bigz Die, Linen Thread, Saltwater Taffy

And LOOK at THESE!!! I used some lovely Studio 45 DSP that I have had since last year ... sooooo fun!! I LOVE how the little "tabs" on the base of the box just slide into the lid to keep everything all tidy and secure!

I am now a "hamburger box" QUEEN!! I TOTALLY get how to put these together now!! (The secret is to use glue ... as in Tombow! ... NOT tape!!) I filled each box with some mini Reese's peanut butter cups AND some Hershey's miniature bars. YUMMM!! And yeah ... my little doggie thought that they were amazing, too ... Luckily, so only "investigated" TWO of them, so there wasn't much for me to "redo" ... and she really didn't eat more than a bite out of one of the Reese's ... she just could NOT help herself! I guess SHE thought they were cute, too!!

Stamps: Pennant Parade (retired)
Paper: Graphic 45 Transatlantique DSP, Cherry Cobbler, Very Vanilla
Ink: Cherry Cobbler
Accessories: Hamburger Box Bigz Die, Perfect Polka Dots Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Little Labels Punch Pack, Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding, Crumb Cake Seam Binding, Very Vanilla Seam Binding, Mini Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, Hershey's Miniatures (trust me, they're IN there!)

From Millan.NetAhhhh ... the great outdoors ... so happy I got to spend some time there this week with some of my FAVORITE people!! Next week??? CONVENTION!! BRING IT!!

 photo blogsignature_zps8e79d50b.png

1 comment:

Carol Carriveau said...

You are sooo funny - glad that the dog only got a tiny bite of the chocolate! These are adorable....am sure that the Secret Sisters loved them...who would not love them?!