Thursday, July 31, 2014

More Birthday Wishes

Not gonna lie ... it's been GREAT this week to have projects that were made a few weeks back that I can share with you. What with trying to get back into the schedule of work (and having to work EXTRA for the days I took off for girls camp AND Convention!), having these samples all ready to go has made my life SO much easier!

I was SUPER ecstatic last year when the "Tape It" stamp set showed up ... even though I KNOEW it requires me to "fussy cut" it when I use it (well, it's not REQUIRED, but I LOVE fussy cutting, so it gives me an excuse!)! The new sweet little heart punch that comes in the Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack is so ADORABLE! You'd think that hearts couldn't look THAT differently from one another, wouldn't' ya???

Stamps: Tape It, Something to Say, Dictionary
Paper: Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Blackberry Bliss, Lost Lagoon, Hello Honey
Ink:  Blackberry Bliss, Lost Lagoon, Hello Honey
Accessories: Large Oval Punch, Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack (Heart), Linen Thread, Sewing Machine

And here is me ... playing with my Blendabilities markers once again ... and being kinda all monochromatic about it! I used my Whisper White ink and embossing powder to create the flowers, then I used the mighty-fine Blendabilities to color them in. Something about coloring is so therapeutic and relaxing ... goes back to my childhood days, I guess!

Stamps: I Like You, Petite Pairs
Paper:  Blushing Bride, Old Olive, Blackberry Bliss, Moonlight DSP
Ink:  Blendabilities Rich Razzleberry Set, Old Olive Set and Daffodil Delight Set, Whisper White, Rich Razzleberry
Accessories:  Chalk Talk Framelits, Essentials Paper Piercing Pack, Linen Thread, Whisper White Embossing Powder, Stylish Stripes Textured Impressions Embossing Folder

From Millan.NetI'm heading off around lunch time to have lunch with my lovely and wonderful fellow Stampin' Up demonstrator friend, Julie Davidse ... she just moved here from Las Vegas last month and I am SOOO happy to have another "partner in crime" to hang out with!! YAY!!

 photo blogsignature_zps8e79d50b.png