Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Convention Starts TODAY!!

I have, once again, fallen into the GINORMOUS BLACK HOLE otherwise known as Convention Preparation 101 (although, admittedly, I should be considered in Masters Classes by this point, since this is my 10th Stampin' Up Convention!!)!! Cut, cut, cut ... stamp, stamp, stamp ... assemble, assemble, assemble ... drive to and from the airport ... run around and go shopping ... get a pedicure ... go to and from the airport AGAIN ... still have ONE more swap to design/create ... LOTS going on!

The only BUMMER??? Since I LIVE in Craft Central MECCA (aka Salt Lake City!), I actually have to WORK today ... sigh and sadness ... #firstworldproblems ... since I was gone most of LAST week up in the mountains doing the girls camp thing, I have mucho catching up to do at my job, so sometimes ya just gotta roll with life ...

This is a digital layout I did in MDS last summer AFTER Convention. I was sad because I had done a similar "me" page as a display sample LAST year for Convention (and we do NOT get to keep our samples!). This was my "consolation" for being unable to keep the one I made ...

MDS Downloads:
Stamps - Convention 2012, Summer Home (Baroque Motifs - Kind), Walk in the Park II, Comfort Cafe
Paper - Seriously Teen
Embellishments - Square Punch, Flag Punch, Fan Fair (black stiching - circle 2 and 1b), This and That Epic Day (arrow), Mis-Stitched, A to Z Wordpress (recolored)
Fonts - Ariel and LDJ Zany Doodle

The fun begins "officially" tonight ... we are going to a "happy hour" at 5:00 ... a Paper Pumpkin party at the Salt Palace at 6:00 ... and dinner with some of our peeps at 7:00 p.m. LOTS to look forward to! YAY!!

 photo blogsignature_zps8e79d50b.png

1 comment:

Heidi Baks said...

Have a great time... after you get over that nuisance work. :)