Friday, January 11, 2019

A Challenging Day!!

I spent ALL DAY yesterday getting ready for my Book Group to come over (cleaning up the remainders of Christmas, cleaning up my house, making THREE different kinds of soup!)!! I've been in the same book group for over 27 years!! Seriously??? Is that even POSSIBLE??? I mean, I am ONLY 27 YEARS OLD!! Sheesh!! Luckily for me, I had this little card all ready to post! Which is GREAT since I was also the challenge hostess for today over on Splitcoaststampers!

I know I have mentioned here before that I STRUGGLE with "easy" or "clean and simple" cards. I mean, really ... I have just about every kinda fun tool and paper known on the planet, so it is hard to limit myself when I get to creating. This card is representative of what I call simple ... not a lot of crazy-weird techniques or fancy stuff. Although there ARE a lot of elements on here if you kind of count them ... but I'm not always so good at counting, so there's that!!

Stamps: Hello Cupcake
Paper: Lovely Lipstick, Early Espresso, Grapefruit Grove, Whisper White
Ink: Lovely Lipstick, Early Espresso Grapefruit Grove
Accessories: Stitched Labels Framelits, Grapefruit Grove Nature's Twine, Happiness Blooms Enamel Dots, Corrugated Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Trio Corner Punch

My son is taking his girlfriend to a Yule Ball tomorrow (you know what a Yule Ball is, don't you??? (If you are one of the 12 people on the planet who HAVEN'T read any Harry Potter ... a Yule Ball is a fancy dance/party hosted around the holidays.) Anyhow ... I am hemming a ball gown for his girlfriend's ROOMMATE to wear to the ball. And I haven't even started ... and it is TOMORROW (I said that, right??). And I have to work TODAY ... and she is supposed to come and pick the dress up TONIGHT!! Sigh ... why do I always do this kind of thing to myself??? Oh well!! At least she has promised to send me photos (which I know my son will forget to do!)! YAY!

Happy Weekending!!
 photo blogsignature2018_zpsxetiovv3.png

No comments: