Sunday, January 20, 2019

Monday Montage #131



Ooooo-la-la! It's time for our Monday Montage Blog Hop! YAY!! I had so much fun making this card ... I have been dying to make a card with the Garage Gears ever since I got it. And TODAY was the DAY!!






I tried my darnedest to make the gears look "rusty" ... with a combination of sponged Crumb Cake, Soft Suede, Crushed Curry, Cajun Craze and Bermuda Bay (interspersed with a few layers of clear embossing powder), I think turned out pretty good!

Stamps: Geared Up, Crackle Paint
Paper: Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla, Classic Garage DSP
Ink: Crumb Cake, Soft Suede, Crushed Curry, Cajun Craze, Bermuda Bay
Accessories: Garage Gears Thinlits Dies, Classic Garage Metal Elements, Linen Thread, Clear Embossing Powder



Here's a blog roll just in case you get "stuck" trying to hop around ...

Monday Montage Hoppers
Amy O'Neill - Amy's Paper Crafts
Breelin Renwick - Craft-somnia Momma
Cathy Casey - Sugar Shack Designs
Dani Dziama - Dani's Thoughtful Corner
Elizabeth Price - Seeinginkspots
Julie Warnick - Julie Warnick Stampin' Up! Blog
Kaitlyn Zumbach - Create with Kaitlyn - NOT PARTICIPATING THIS WEEK
Melissa Stout - The Stamp Doc
Wendy Weixler - Wickedly Wonderful Creations - YOU'RE ALREADY HERE!!

I have been in and out my back door for over the past hour ... it's a lunar eclipse and it has been SOOOO fascinating to watch. I love watching such miraculous events and realizing how HUGE our universe is. It's AMAZING, isn't it???

Click "Back" for Melissa Stout and "Next" for Amy O'Neill ... their projects are STELLAR!


 photo blogsignature2018_zpsxetiovv3.png

No comments: