Monday, January 14, 2019

A Little Yellow and Gray ...

True confessions ... I had my book group friends over at my house last Thursday night. And I was hustling up until the last minute to get the remainder of my Christmas put away. Alas, the ornaments were all over the coffee table in my front room. I'm a little OCD when it comes to putting them away ... each one is individually wrapped and tucked into it's own compartment in one of the several stacking ornament keeper containers that I have. I ran out of time ... I scooped up all my ornaments and just put them in the boxes. I took them downstairs to my craft room and set them out on every available flat surface I have. This is where the confession comes in ... they are STILL sitting there!!! I need to get them out of the way so I can STAMP some more!! Sigh ... that is my goal for tonight once I get home from work!

In the meantime, I'm sharing this cute little card I made LAST week before the piles of ornaments happened. I wasn't going to use the retired Smoky Slate gingham ribbon, but once I laid it on there just to "see" I couldn't stop myself!! I want gingham ribbon in ALLTHECOLORS!!! It's just SOOOOO much fun!! I also ended up adding the little rhinestone on the oval at the last minute. Not sure WHAT touched my card ... but SOMEthing definitely did ... it left a mark!!! So the rhinestone rescued me!!

Stamps: Bloom by Bloom, Beauty Abounds
Paper: Smoky Slate, Basic Gray, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White, Gingham Gala DSP
Ink: Smoky Slate, Basic Gray, Daffodil Delight
Accessories: Stitched Labels Framelits, Pretty Label Punch, Rhinestone Basics, Ruffled Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Smoky Slate Gingham Ribbon (retired)

This week is the FIRST week in OHSOLONG that I don't have my calendar chock FULL of soooo many things to do!! I hope to get myself a bit organized ... and perhaps binge a little Netflix whilst crafting!! Sounds like a pretty good way to spend some of my down tie, don'tcha think???
 photo blogsignature2018_zpsxetiovv3.png

No comments: