Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Flutterby, Butterflies!

#ALLTHEBUTTERFLIES! Seriously, you guys!! I am a PUSHOVER for anything with a butterfly ... stamps, punches, dies, paper ... I want it ALL!! Hence, today's card ...

Stamp, punch, color and VOILA!!! Easy, peasy!! I didn't even try anything overly fancy with this ... just stamp, punch and color (I already said that, right??)! The punch that comes in this bundle had TWO butterflies in it ... a little one stacked on top of a big one (and they line up perfectly with the DSP ... which I didn't use for its butterflies on this particular creation).

You KNOW you NEED this, right???

Stamps: Butterfly Gala
Paper: Crumb Cake, Basic Black, Whisper White, Botanical Butterfly DSP
Ink: Black Memento, Pumpkin Pie Stampin' Blends, Wink of Stella
Accessories: Stitched Labels Framelits, Butterfly Duet Punch, Pinewood Planks Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Black/Silver 1/4" Metallic Striped Ribbon, Classic Label Punch, Metallic Pearls

I have starting training for the Outclimb Cancer Challenge, which is on March 2. I do stair workouts a couple of times a week ... this is my FAVORITE event of the entire year!! So many good people. Got to train with two of my besties this morning in the dark and cold ... but the conversation was good and made the stairs melt into the background as we climbed up 6 flights about 20 times. I am grateful to be healthy enough to tackle such crazy things!! Have a great day!!
 photo blogsignature2018_zpsxetiovv3.png

No comments: