Monday, December 29, 2008

Time to Stamp?

Oh my goodness!! With all the holiday stuff going on, AND with the kids being out of school, I have had very little time to stamp just for fun! Shoot! I am even behind on my butterflies!! I finally did LAST week's card yesterday! Which means I am already needing to get going on THIS week's card! Gotta turn my brain on! Good thing I got some new butterflies for Christmas!

I was trying to think of something that would look wintery AND kinda New Year's-y, and this is what I came up with. Kinda funky, I know, but this DOES put me up to #70 in my "Follow the Butterflies" challenge (there's a link and a slideshow to the right if you want more info on that). Seventy butterfly cards! I can't believe how quickly the time has gone!! Eight more months and about 34 more cards to go (give or take). I have soo many new butterflies, that I should be good to go for at least 3 months or more!! Hooray!!

Have a terrific week! I'll be back soon!

Stamps: Vintage Butterflies by Cornish Heritage Farms, Weathered background stamp by SU
Paper: Basic Black, Brushed Gold
Ink: Gold Encore, Basic Black craft
Accessories: Martha Stewart branch punch (hate to admit how much I LOVE this punch!), glue dots and pop-up glue dots, gold-edged organza ribbon from Papertrey

2 comments:

~Lori Roop said...

Wendy, your cards look great!
Wow! What a ton of cookies you put together!

I'm going to add your blog to my blog roll! Have a great week! ~Lori

Anonymous said...

This is beautiful! I am going to look for that Martha branch punch. This would be nice in deepchocolate and gold or a burgundy and gold as well