Friday, December 19, 2008

Housework??!!??

Every year while I am in the rush of things for Christmas I SWEAR that I will NOT get so crazy again the NEXT year! So much for that!! I still have 10 pair of pj pants to sew (and half still to cut out!), neighbor gifts to make (and I have about 50 of those - TONS of cookies on my horizon this weekend!) and I haven't wrapped one single thing! Sigh . . .

Here's a card I made for There She Goes last weekend! I noticed that Christmas is also ahead of Housework AND Stamping in the dictionary! Sadly, this week it holds true!!

Have a wonderfully busy day!!

Stamps: Crafy Taglines by There She Goes
Paper: Old Olive, Riding Hood Red, Whisper White, Chocolate Chip, Bella Rose dsp
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Old Olive, Ruby Red
Accessories: Spellbinders Standard Circle - Small (S4116), Standard Circle - Large (S4114), and Classic Scallop Circle - Large (S4124) Nestabilities, Cuttlebug Swiss Dots embossing folder, Offray brown microcheck ribbon

2 comments:

Lynn Mercurio said...

Jumpin Jack Flash...do you make/give to EVERYONE??? LOL. With that list of to-do's, how do you find time to create such fabulous cards???

Get busy - you slacker. BWHAHA! *grin*

Have a very Merry Christmas Wendy.

Hugs to you, my friend.

Vicki G said...

This is adorabel Wendy!!!! Wishing you and your family a very very Merry Christmas!

Hugs,

Vicki