Monday, December 22, 2008

Winter's Butterfly

I have been finding precious little time to stamp ANYthing that isn't a neighbor gift or Christmas card or project that I am helping someone ELSE with for Christmas. I did get a chance to make this butterfly card for my son over the weekend, though (this makes card #69, for those of you who are counting). If you have no idea what I mean, see the link on the sidebar to the right for more details . . .

I HAD to buy this set as soon as I saw the sentiment . . . what could be more perfect??? Making butterfly cards in the winter is challenging, so this is a perfect fit!!

I was able to combine a couple of challenges on SCS, too! SC207 and HCE01 (which is the first of a series of challenges that started on Saturday for the holidays . . . like we all have EXTRA time to stamp, right?? HCE is Holiday Challenge Extravaganza).

Hope you are all ready for Christmas! I still need to pick up a gift certificate for the in-laws and do ALL my wrapping (which I plan to finish up tonight). My daughter is in Ballet West's Nutcracker all this week (starting tomorrow), so I have no choice but to get my act together!!

Have a wonderfully love-filled week, surrounded by family and friends and those you love!!

Stamps: Winter's Butterfly by Hero Arts
Paper: Whisper White, Soft Sky
Ink: Soft Sky
Accessories: Clear Ice Stickles, lt. blue organza ribbon, white embossing powder, D'vine Swirl Cuttlebug embossing folder, pop-up glue dots

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh Wendy this card is just so lovely and elegant I think it is one my favs of your butterfly cards so far. I am blessed to live in an area of the country where we do see butterflies in the winter but none as beautiful and enchanting as these. Have a wonderful day and TFS.

Debbie/Phx AZ