Monday, December 10, 2012

2012 Artisan Design Team Projects for December - Part 1

From Millan.NetMy brain is SOUP!! I have been running from one project to another for the last few weeks, and I frankly can't remember if I'm coming or GOING!! Sheesh!

I was able to take a bit of time this morning to play with some of the goodies that came in my latest shipment from Stampin' Up ... this really DID start out as a "dude" card ... but knowing how I struggle with those, it took a turn in the middle and came out kinda "girlie" ...

This Natural Composition DSP is GORGEOUS!! I have a hardly used it at ALL (Hoarder's Syndrome??) ... want to make sure that anything I use it for is "worth" cutting into it, know what I mean?? I think I'm gonna have to get over that ... someday!!

I am still frantically working on Christmas cards. We FINALLY got a family photo taken yesterday, so now I can't use that as an excuse to finish any more! I'm hoping to get through most of the rest of what I need to do with them tomorrow ... wish me luck!!

Have a happy Monday!!

Stamps: Morning Post Alphabet, Itty Bitty Banners
Paper: Marina Mist, Whisper White, Early Espresso, Natural Composition DSP, Polka Dot Parade DSP
Ink: Early Espresso
Accessories: 1 1/4" Square Punch, 1 3/8" Square Punch, Large Scallop Border Edgelits Die, Early Espresso Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon, Bitty Banners Framelits Die, Perfect Polka Dots Textured Impressions Embossing Folder
Photobucket

2 comments:

Audrey Hiltke said...

Wendy - this is adorable. I love how you used the HB!! Love your papers (yes, I understand 'the' syndrome LOL)!! And love the itty bitty senti - fits perfectly! Hugs my friend!

stapelstuhl said...

What a wonderful blog! Definitely i will share this post with my social net friends. Thanks for the information...keep blogging!