Saturday, December 8, 2012

Fab Friday #8

Here we are again for another Fab Friday Stampin' Challenge ... except that it is SATURDAY!! With the onset of Facebook Friday for the Artisans yesterday, I had to postpone posting my Fab Friday card until today ...

This week's Fab Friday Stampin' Challenge was a color challenge. I struggle when I have to work with LOTS of colors at the same time, BUT I hafta admit that I LOVELOVELOVE this color combo!! Soooo fresh and fun!! And I also hafta admit that I used this over on SCS as the sample for my Free for All Challenge yesterday, which I called Springtime in December.

As this combo so EASILY could lend itself to a Christmas-y card (as you will see if you go and check the samples of my other Fab Friday friends), I had a GREAT time turning it into something Spring-y. AND I got to play with some of my new preorder and Sale-a-Bration stuff ... which was ALSO very fun!

Stamps: Madison Avenue, Bloomin' Marvelous
Paper: Real Red, Gumball Green, Pool Party, In Color DSP
Ink: Real Red, Gumball Green, Pool Party, Primrose Petals
Accessories: Small Butterfly Punch, Oval Punch, Whisper White Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon, Adorning Accents Edgelits Die, Large Rhinestone Basics, Rhinestone Basics, Cloudy Day Textured Impressions Embossing Folder

Without further adieu, here's a link to the Fab Friday Challenge Blog so you can play along:

Fab Friday Challenge Blog

Check out the Fab blogs of my fellow Fab Friends:

Mindy Backes
Cindy Beach
Amanda Mertz
Brenda Myers
Amy O'Neill
Marla Reed
Pam Steckman

I am headed off to a fun Christmas Party/Shoebox Swap Extravaganza with Pam Morgan and a bunch of her stampy friends!! Sooo happy I got invited to go!! It's gonna be a FUN day!!
Photobucket

3 comments:

Julie A. said...

Wendy-

This is absolutely gorgeous and makes me that much more excited about getting my order on Tuesday! Congrats on being chosen as an Artisan winner. You definitely deserve it. I LOVE your creations! Happy Holidays:)

Carol Carriveau said...

Very pretty and yes, very Spring-like, which I am sooo not ready for yet....! I always enjoy looking at your blog for great ideas. Thank you!

Cindy Beach said...

I LOVE that you used this cute little SAB set!
And what a fun and pretty card! I love the way the colors make these flowers pop! You are amazing, Wendy.
Big hugs from a friend.