Saturday, December 8, 2012

Fab Friday #8

Here we are again for another Fab Friday Stampin' Challenge ... except that it is SATURDAY!! With the onset of Facebook Friday for the Artisans yesterday, I had to postpone posting my Fab Friday card until today ...

This week's Fab Friday Stampin' Challenge was a color challenge. I struggle when I have to work with LOTS of colors at the same time, BUT I hafta admit that I LOVELOVELOVE this color combo!! Soooo fresh and fun!! And I also hafta admit that I used this over on SCS as the sample for my Free for All Challenge yesterday, which I called Springtime in December.

As this combo so EASILY could lend itself to a Christmas-y card (as you will see if you go and check the samples of my other Fab Friday friends), I had a GREAT time turning it into something Spring-y. AND I got to play with some of my new preorder and Sale-a-Bration stuff ... which was ALSO very fun!

Stamps: Madison Avenue, Bloomin' Marvelous
Paper: Real Red, Gumball Green, Pool Party, In Color DSP
Ink: Real Red, Gumball Green, Pool Party, Primrose Petals
Accessories: Small Butterfly Punch, Oval Punch, Whisper White Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon, Adorning Accents Edgelits Die, Large Rhinestone Basics, Rhinestone Basics, Cloudy Day Textured Impressions Embossing Folder

Without further adieu, here's a link to the Fab Friday Challenge Blog so you can play along:

Fab Friday Challenge Blog

Check out the Fab blogs of my fellow Fab Friends:

Mindy Backes
Cindy Beach
Amanda Mertz
Brenda Myers
Amy O'Neill
Marla Reed
Pam Steckman

I am headed off to a fun Christmas Party/Shoebox Swap Extravaganza with Pam Morgan and a bunch of her stampy friends!! Sooo happy I got invited to go!! It's gonna be a FUN day!!


Julie A. said...


This is absolutely gorgeous and makes me that much more excited about getting my order on Tuesday! Congrats on being chosen as an Artisan winner. You definitely deserve it. I LOVE your creations! Happy Holidays:)

Carol Carriveau said...

Very pretty and yes, very Spring-like, which I am sooo not ready for yet....! I always enjoy looking at your blog for great ideas. Thank you!

Cindy Beach said...

I LOVE that you used this cute little SAB set!
And what a fun and pretty card! I love the way the colors make these flowers pop! You are amazing, Wendy.
Big hugs from a friend.