Monday, December 3, 2012

December Already??

Why is it that, when you are a little kid, time just seems to draaaaggg by?? Birthdays and Christmas seem to take FOREVER to come around ... and the older you get the more RAPIDLY these events go whisking by! This year has been such a BLUR!! No idea where the time went!!

Take this card, for instance ... it is for my sweet little niece, Marci. She just turned one ... UNBELIEVABLE!! Seems like she was JUST BORN!! Sheesh!! So this card is for her birthday. Before ya know it, I'll be making her a card for high school graduation!!

From Millan.NetNext task on my "to-do" list is to get going on my Christmas cards. I hope to be able to get those made this week (IHOPEIHOPEIHOPE!). I'm such a ding-a-ling that I FORGOT to take a picture of my family when we were all together on Thanksgiving Day, so I'm HOPING that we can all pose for one next weekend ... that is IF I can get everybody in the same place at the same time!!

Stamps: Create a Cupcake, Simple Serif Alphabet
Paper: Rich Razzleberry, Melon Mambo, Whisper White, Twitterpated DSP, Polka Dot Parade DSP
Ink: Rich Razzleberry, Melon Mambo, Pretty in Pink, Daffodil Delight
Accessories: Petite Pennants Builder Punch, Build a Cupcake Punch, Whisper White Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon, Whisper White Baker's Twine, Rhinestone Basics, Word Window Punch, 3/4" Circle Punch, 1/2" Circle Punch
Photobucket

1 comment:

Carol Carriveau said...

Very sweet and girly card! Hopefully her family will save it so that when she starts to appreciate gifts (cards ARE gifts!)...she will know that her aunt made some wonderful cards for her!