Wednesday, December 5, 2012

More Little Chocolate Cards ...

From Millan.NetI occasionally take a bit of time and make some cards for our wonderful little neighborhood chocolate shop - Hatch's Family Chocolates!! That place has caused me some SERIOUS addiction issues! And since my son AND my nephew BOTH work there, I have to make a trip to "visit" them at least once or twice a week ... you know ... to be SUPPORTIVE!! And, OF COURSE, I have to let them keep working while I am there ... so I just HAFTA order something!! It's a hard-knock life ...

These are the latest versions of gifts cards I made for them to take them through the holidays. The "larger" ones are 3"x3". The smaller little "gift cards" are 2 1/2" x 3 1/2". They don't take me TOO long to make, and it's fun "supporting" a local business!

Stamps: Button Buddies, Sweets for the Sweet, Snow Much Fun, Scentsational Season, Make a Mitten
Paper: Basic Black, Cherry Cobbler, Shimmery White, Island Indigo, Pool Party, Chocolate Chip, Real Red, Midnight Muse, Night of Navy, Early Espresso, 2012 In Color Designer DSP, Lemonade Stand DSP, Watercolor Paper
Ink:  Basic Black, Real Red, Island Indigo, Daffodil Delight, Black Stazon, Baja Breeze, Cherry Cobbler
Accessories:  Snow Flurry Bigz Die, 2 3/8" Scallop Circle Punch, 2 1/2" Circle Punch, Creative Memories Snowflake Duo Punch, Martha Stewart Snowflake Punch, Rhinestone Basics, Whisper White Taffeta Ribbon, Real Red Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon, Silver Ribbon, Real Red Dazzling Details, Clear Dazzling Details, Perfect Polka Dots Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Snow Burst Textured Impressions Embossing Folder
Photobucket

No comments: