Friday, August 9, 2013

Fab Friday #24

Welcome to Fab Friday!! This is another one of those do-the-card-and-type-up-the-post-in-30-minutes-or-less things!! Sheesh!!! SUCH a crazy day!! But at LEAST I got to play with some of my new stampin' goodies!!

I'm kinda REALLY getting into the whole vintage-y collage thing ... it's kinda fun. I don't know WHY it makes me think of grade school, but I'm having art class flashbacks!!

Didn't I mention this was gonna be short??? Well it is!!

Stamps:  Notable Notions, Shop Around Wheel
Paper:  Crumb Cake, Pistachio Pudding, So Saffron, Crisp Cantaloupe, Very Vanilla
Ink:  Crisp Cantaloupe, Pistachio Pudding, Crumb Cake
Accessories:  Chalk Talk Framelits, Hardware Clips Essentials, Vintage Trinkets, Linen Thread, Naturals Trim Ribbon, Baked Brown Sugar Ruffled Stretch Ribbon, 1 3/8" Circle Punch, 1 1/4" Circle Punch






Here's the color combo:







And ... Here's a link to the Fab Friday Challenge Blog so you can play along:

Fab Friday Challenge Blog

Check out the Fab blogs of my fellow Fab Friends:

Mindy Backes
Cindy Beach
Justin Krieger
Amanda Mertz
Brenda Myers
Amy O'Neill
Marla Reed
Pam Steckman
Jan Tinklenberg

Have a lovely weekend!!
 photo blogsignatureSPRING2013_zpsac1608f2.png

2 comments:

Amanda Mertz said...

You're wonder woman Wendy! 30 minutes! I love the collage look and such a great idea to use the negative from the Chalk Talk Framelits! TFS!

Brenda Myers said...

Very pretty card!! Love the banners and the wheel!! I must get it soon!!