Thursday, August 15, 2013

2013 Artisan Finalist Blog Hop - Day 6

Happy Day #6, everyone!! Here we are again to share some of the projects we made for the Artisan Design Team Contest. I am having fun kinda revisiting the things I made (and forgetting what-all I used to make them with!)!! It's amazing how even just a DAY or two can go by since ya make something and you FORGET what you USED! I choose to think it's "Creative Genius" causing me to scatter my thoughts other than my age ... which is STILL 27 ... but I digress ...


Here's another scrapbook layout I did. As I mentioned when I shared my last one, I used photos for my entries that were really special to me. I took this photo of my kids oh-so-long ago! I was almost tearing up looking through the lens as I took it ... knowing that I couldn't keep them this little ... and sweet. Oh how the time has flown by!! WHOOSH!! It seems like I just barely took this photo (and you will notice, by the date, that it has been QUITE some time!)!!

Here's a close up shot of the photo and sentiment ... sigh ... don't they look so cute???? (says their mama!) I miss those days ... and I had a LOT of fun making the little hanging tag with MDS. I LOVE me some hybrid projects, I tell ya!!

Stamps: NONE!
Paper: Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Polka Dot Parade, Summer Smooches, Brights Designer Series Patterned Pack, Subtles Designer Series Patterned Pack, International Bazaar (Sorry if I missed some ... I THINK I got 'em all!)
Ink:  Various Colors in MDS
Accessories:  Ticket Builder Punch, 1 3/8" Square Punch, 1 1/4" Square Punch, 1" Square Punch, Word Window Punch, Postage Stamp Punch, Elegant Butterfly Punch, Small Butterfly Punch, Brights Buttons, Whisper White Baker's Twine
MDS: Timeless Type Junior Punches, Walk in the Park II ("happy"), Get It Done (punch 3)

Click on the "Next" arrow to hop on over to Awesome-Amy O'Neill ... or on the "Back" button for the Marvelous-Melissa Stout!!

Come back tomorrow!!!
         
 photo blogFALL2013signature_zps52ff99ee.png

9 comments:

brrenwick said...

I love color on this page with the black and white photo...beatui-mus! And I really love how you used all of the different punches and snips of paper! And those kids are pretty darn sweet too :-)

Elizabeth Price said...

This page is an oh so fabulous work of ART! I loved this at Convention and had total admiration for all the time, heart, and soul poured onto the page--the page of fabulousness. Smiles, Elizabeth

Cathy Casey said...

You crack me up Wendy! I can't remember stuff either and I look at my pics and go hmmmm what did I do that with???? Love this page! I love all the work you put into it and how beautifully it flows. And the kids are so cute! They grow up way toooooo fast!

Cindy Beach said...

Another masterpiece. LOVE the colors and the sheepish smile on your son's face!
And how could I not comment on your fab new blog look! Amazing and so unique! I wish I could do MDS like you do!

vdoyle8 said...

this is GORGEOUS! Love the rainbow effect with the dsp - great idea!! And I love that photo. My baby leaves for college in a week - I'm crying all the time!

Sarah said...

Wendy, this was one of my favourite projects at convention!! I love all of the clusters of colour - it just makes me smile :)

Melissa Stout said...

I love EVERYTHING about this page. All the pops of color, the tag, the buttons, and the adorable photo.

Dani Dziama said...

Wendy this is such a sweet page! I love your sentiment on the cute little tag and all the different colors/shapes. Makes for one fun page!

Amy O said...

Oh, how I LOVE this page! Everything about it is perfect -- all the way down to the adorable children in the picture.