Monday, August 5, 2013

Get Well Sampler

Sample #2 ... I made this card as a samples for the Display Boards at Convention, too!! (Y'all are gonna get BLASTED with these samples for the next little while!)

I seem to struggle with doing the same color combos over and over and OVER ... so I was trying to reach outSIDE of my comfort zone. I think I am in LOVE with Coastal Cabana ... gonna be used a LOT at my house, that's for sure!!

Stamps:  Tag It
Paper: Midnight Muse, Brights and In Color DSP, Whisper White
Ink:  Real Red, Coastal Cabana, Midnight Muse
Accessories:  Hexagon Punch, Decorative Label Punch, Real Red Ribbon, Coastal Cabana Ruffled Ribbon, Honeycomb Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Rhinestone Basics

I have to work on making three different sets of cute and fun little gifties for my girls camp girls tonight ... which means about 45 little thing are gonna hafta get cranked out!! Who wants to come over and HELP me???? I sure could use it!!

From Millan.Net Have a wonderful day ... smile at someone JUST BECAUSE ... it'll make BOTH of you happy!
 photo blogsignatureSPRING2013_zpsac1608f2.png

1 comment:

Carol Carriveau said...

I love you bright and cherry card...wonderful color combo and I'm going to CASE it for a friend who recently had surgery....thank you for sharing your wonderful creativity! And if I lived closer to SLC, I would love to come and help you...but a bit far from CA! Best of luck with your projects!