Friday, August 16, 2013

2013 Artisan Finalist Blog Hop - Day 7





Welcome to Day 7 of the Artisan Finalist Blog Hop!! I have been sooo inspired and amazed at EVERYTHING that has been posted every.stinkin'.day!! (I've mentioned that, right???) So much to see and so much to learn ... so let's get started again!!

I'm sharing the last of the cards I made. I had made some of these little ribbon "rosettes" quite a while back ... and I decided I NEEDED to add them on at least ONE of my Artisan entries!! Sadly, this ribbon is now retired (it was so handy because of the holes that went down both edges ... just thread your needle/thread through the holes and pull into a tight circle). Easy and fun!!

The little border strip on the left side was also made with the Rosette Die ... I just cut it to the right length and laid it out flat!

Click on the "Next" button to take a peek at Awesome-Amy O'Neill and what she had created ... and the "Back" button to see the Magnificent-Melissa Stout to see what she has been up to.
Stamps:  Sweet Essentials
Paper:  Early Espresso, Daffodil Delight, Pool Party, Whisper White, International Bazaar DSP
Ink:  Early Espresso
Accessories:  Bigz Rosette Die, Argyle Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Stripes Textured Impressions Embossing Folders, Circles Framelits Dies, Word Window Punch, Bird Builder Punch (branch), Chocolate Chip Scallop Polka Dot Ribbon, Early Espresso Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon, Large Pearl Basics, Paper Piercing Essentials Mat/Piercing Tool

Click on the "Next" arrow to hop on over to Awesome-Amy O'Neill ... or on the "Back" button for the Marvelous-Melissa Stout!!
         
 photo blogFALL2013signature_zps52ff99ee.png

6 comments:

Dani Dziama said...

Beautiful! I LOVE those ribbon roses!

Amy O said...

These flowers are fabulous! Wish I would have known to do this when I had this ribbon.

Elizabeth Price said...

The pair of baby ribbon rosettes are the perfect beauties to combine with the Designer Rosette Die! I love the added scallop edge detail. Smiles, Elizabeth

Cathy Casey said...

The ribbon rosettes! Wow, wish I had tried that while that ribbon was current! Beautiful card :)

brrenwick said...

Those ribbon rosettes are the cutest flowers EVAH! And that DSP made for the best rosette...love this card!

Creating on the Run said...

I LOVE your ribbon rosettes!! They are to die for! So, so cute. Great job!