Sunday, August 18, 2013

2013 Artisan Finalist Blog Hop - Day 9





We are getting close to the end of Artisan Finalist Blog Hop. WOWZA!!! Each day has held SO many treasures for us to peruse ... I have been loving EVERYTHING!






I am sharing the first of my two 3D items with you. To be honest, I have had this triple-frame thing FOREVER (I bought it years ago ... thinking I was going to make something fabulous ... which I never got around to.) This helped inspire me to make this fun family frame of my niece and nephew's adorable little family.  Due to space constraints, it wasn't actually hanging on the board during Convention (it was propped on a shelf).  Now y'all can see the little braided rope from which it was hanging at the top, and the fun little flag/button banner on the bottom!





Here are Marc and Eliza on their wedding day ...




And the girls!! Whom I love to DEATH!! (And I'm happy to announce that they are expecting daughter #4 during the winter!! Which means this frame is ALREADY obsolete!)

The whole stinkin' darling family!! I had SO much fun making the little banner on the bottom, too (AFTER I realized I had used some buttons that were ALREADY RETIRED ... and had to come up with a suitable alternative!!)

Stamps:  Hearts a Flutter
Paper:  Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla
Ink:  Crumb Cake
Accessories:  Hearts a Flutter Framelits Dies, Antique Brads, Naturals Trim Ribbon, Comfort Cafe Fabric (for braid at top for hanging)
MDS:  Fan Fair (corner stitching), Downtown Grunge (frame2, frame3, frame4 and frame5; paper ), Soft Blooms (Very Vanilla), Basic Pearls, Bakers Twine (Whisper Whiter recolored Very Vanilla), Smitten Alphabet Punch, Night of Navy Button, Lots of Tags, Night of Navy Taffeta Ribbon
Font: Bayern Handschrif


Click on the "Next" arrow to check out another WONDERFUL creation from Amy O'Neill ... or "Back" to see another EXQUISITE creation from Melissa Stout.
         
 photo blogFALL2013signature_zps52ff99ee.png

5 comments:

Cathy Casey said...

Love this Wendy! I wondered who made this adorbs trytich :) and I did not even see the banner at convention! Beautiful!

Jen Timko said...

This is so awesome!! Love everything about this!

Elizabeth Price said...

Oh this is a fabulous 3D project. I didn't see the fun banner at the bottom when it was on display-cute addition! Smiles, Elizabeth

brrenwick said...

What a great 3-D project! I love how this kind of tells the story of their life so far...very sweet!

Creating on the Run said...

This is fabulous! I love the banner at the bottom. I'm so glad we get to see it in how it was meant to be seen!