Tuesday, August 13, 2013

2013 Artisan Finalist Blog Hop - Day 4





Here we are again!! Day 4!!! LOVE-LOVE-LOVE all of the wonderful things I have been seeing during the past few days of our Artisan Finalist blog hop!! Aren't these ladies FAN-DANG-TASTIC?? I think so!!!

Today I am sharing another card ... I struggle with the simple kinds of cards. Because I always feel like that if more is GOOD, even MORE is BETTER, right?? I do like me some layers, I tell ya!! BUT ... I do also like the monochrome-type of card as well. Layer-on-layer color has always been a look I have liked, so that's where I got the inspiration for this card. And polka dots ... I SWEAR that the Perfect Polka Dots Textured Impressions embossing folder is my MOST-USED embossing folder EVER ... the end.

Stamps:  Teeny Tiny Wishes
Paper:  Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake, Neutrals DSP
Ink:  Early Espresso
Accessories:  Little Leaves Sizzlets Die, Tasteful Trim Bigz Die, Word Window Punch, Perfect Polka Dots Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Neutrals Buttons, Linen Thread

Click on the "Next" arrow to check out the fabulous talent of Amy O'Neill ... or on the "Back" arrow to see the stampy goodness of Melissa Stout!! And we'll be back again for the next SIX days ... so be sure to keep on a-comin' back!!
         
 photo blogFALL2013signature_zps52ff99ee.png

6 comments:

Alanna said...

love how you used the tasteful trim die Wendy! Lovely card!

Dara said...

This is great! I love the monochromatic color scheme.

brrenwick said...

I LOVE this card! So simple, but so pretty!

Creating on the Run said...

This one is a beauty!! I totally agree with you! I use the perfect polka dots all of the time! Love the monochomaticness!You rocked this card!

Pam Staples said...

I just love this card! Absolutely beautiful. So clean and crisp.

Cynthia said...

Wowweeeeeee!!! I love it!!