Friday, August 2, 2013

First of MANY!

Today I am sharing with you the first of MANY (a total of 24, to be exact!) samples that I made for Stampin' Up's Convention Display Boards. I thought I was gonna LOSE MY MIND when I cranked these babies out ... I did them all in less than two weeks!! But ... I am VERY happy with what I was able to come up with ... AND I found that every single stinkin' sample I made was used on the boards somewhere ... so that made me do a Happy Dance!! From Millan.Net

I actually used this one as a sample for today's Free for All Challenge over on SCS today, as well. I am REALLY getting into the whole "arrow" craze (the "&" is taking me a little bit of time, but I'm starting to get it ... kinda!).

I went and got a manicure/pedicure with my daughter yesterday ... my toes are kinda Bermuda Bay Blue ... which makes me happy! And getting to go do such a girly-bonding thing with my girl was fun, too!! I told the gals at the salon to start revving up their brains for my next pedicure as well ... making a pilgrimage to Disneyland for my birthday in a few weeks and I am gonna NEED something appropriately Disney-esque!!

Stamps: Hello Lovely
Paper: Wisteria Wonder, Coastal Cabana, Pear Pizzazz, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White
Ink: Wisteria Wonder, Coastal Cabana, Pear Pizzazz, Daffodil Delight
Accessories: 1 3/8" Circle Punch, Pear Pizzazz Chevron Ribbon, Brights Candy Dots, Honeycomb Textured Impressions Embossing Folder

From Millan.NetHappy Weekend, my friends!
 photo blogsignatureSPRING2013_zpsac1608f2.png

1 comment:

Becky Cowley said...

Very cute, can't wait to see the others you've created!