Sunday, August 25, 2013

Monday Montage is Here!!

HooRAY for Monday!! Sooo ... what is Monday Montage, you ask??? Y'know how, last week, we just finished the blog hop for the 2013 Stampin' Up Design Team Finalists??? We had SOOOOOOO dang much fun hoppin' together that we decided to make a regular thing of it ... which is how we came up with the Monday Montage Blog Hop, where you will see a variety of fun styles and projects!! We will be doing the hop every other Monday, so be sure to keep your eye out and mark your calendars!!

This card just makes me happy ... on so stinkin' many levels. I have noticed (as I am sure many of you have!) that the "&" symbol is very "IT" right now ... and I'm one of those peeps who has a VERY hard time putting an "&" on something unless it is actually LINKING something AND something else ... so there ya go ... The "&" from "Hello Lovely" is nice and BIG! And it looked like the PERFECT partner for the letters from the Typeset Alphabet Bigz dies!! YAY!!

Stamps: Hello Lovely
Paper:  Real Red, Basic Black, Very Vanilla, Modern Medley DSP, Brights Patterned Paper
Ink:  Basic Black
Accessories:  Typeset Alphabet Bigz Dies, Hearts Framelits, Small Heart Punch, Scallop Trim Border Punch, 1 1/4" Square Punch, Essentials Hardware Clips, Real Red Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon, Silver Mini Brads

Click on the "back" button to check out the fabulousness that is Melissa Stout ... and the "Next" button to see the creative craftiness of Amy O'Neill!

 photo blogFALL2013signature_zps52ff99ee.png

5 comments:

Creating on the Run said...

Wendy I am lovin' this combo! I love the colors, the arrows, flags, everything! And I am with you- I want the "&" to connect something! You rocked this!

Holly said...

Wendy I love your work, very inspirational for me. Thanks for sharing.

brrenwick said...

Love your style!!! The colors, arrows, ribbon...lovin' every single part of this card!

Tanya said...

I love this! So many fun layers without looking too busy! :)

Elizabeth Price said...

Oooo, this card is filled with luscious layers & perfect grammar ;0) I totally know what you mean about the "&" and tying it to another object. You're fabulously talented. Smiles, Elizabeth